Finally being able to live my life as I felt around 5 years ago, I felt so free. That may seem ironic to some... A submissive feeling free? Yes, I felt freedom. Freedom to express the inner feelings, to speak the words I kept behind locked lips, and to act and react in the ways I had so much wanted, desired, and needed for so long. I had craved this time.
In the last five years I have learned and experienced so much, yet I know there is so much more for me to learn and experience. I believe life is a journey and we never should stop learning, exploring, and experiencing what life can offer us.
Lately, I have allowed myself to become distant from my community. The community I find comfort in; the community that has help me discover who I am and continues to help me discover who I am. I know this only makes me feel saddened and withdrawn, so I need to start getting back in to the swing of things. Plus I miss my friends. I know work and school is very important, but so is my mental health and well-being! I think this will be one of my New Years Resolutions!
No comments:
Post a Comment