Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Didn't mean to.... (by WolfDancer)



Did I kiss you?  I didn’t mean to. 
Your lips were soft like pillows and your five hour stubble- thick and coarse like tiny needles- pillaged my mouth and left it raw. I had to.
Did I lick you? I didn’t mean to.
Your skin was hot like coals and spread out before me like a holiday feast.  I couldn’t resist nibbling my way down your chest, my tongue visiting each tiny hair as if saying hello to family.  My tongue wanted to vacation on the inside of your thighs.  I couldn’t resist.
Did I suck you?  I didn’t mean to.
The sight of your cock brought out the snake charmer in me, enticing me to blow sweet melodies from my jaw.  Precum leaked from you.  Tiny drops of poison I couldn’t help but slurp up.  Your lethal venom surged through my veins as my mouth surged along your cock.  I couldn’t help it. 
Did I fuck you?  I didn’t mean to.
I should have resisted when your cock broke through my walls.  Bravely striking at my soul in synchronized rhythms designed to splinter and slay the whore inside me.  She came out anyway, didn’t she?  Arching and yearning for every last inch, begging for more.  Don’t stop.  Never stop. Only more.  I couldn’t stop her.  I didn’t dare try.
Did I scratch you?  I didn’t mean to.
Your teeth bit into my neck, piercing and bruising my pale skin.  I felt rumbling in my toes.  It traveled like lighting through the heavy fog of my senses over my body before striking at the very heart of my clit.  I was going to burst into flames, like a phoenix.  You had to come with me.  You had to come.  So I grabbed you, and let my nails tear your flesh as I flew towards the sun.  You were my personal Icarus.  I had to rip your skin to find your wings.  You had to come.  You did.  I made you cum, too.
I didn’t mean to.  But I’d do it again.

1 comment:

  1. This writing makes me hot every time I read it. I had to post it!

    ReplyDelete